- About Us
- Therapeutic Games
- Therapeutic Books
- Hand Puppets
- Little Puppets
- Stage Puppets
- Disney & Character Puppets
- Contact Us
“My Positive Change Go Fish Game - Positively Managing My ADHD Card Game.” (PTG-081) Ages: 7 and up for 2-6 players
Created by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.
This game is designed to teach children more positive ways of acting and reacting to negative situations.
The cards offer a variety of positive behavioral choices for situations that children with ADHD commonly encounter.
Through repetitive play, children will learn how these new thought patterns can lead to more positive behaviors and more positive feelings.
Both the Situation cards and the Thought/Behavior cards may be used by themselves (no game play) for facilitating group discussion.
• Teach children with ADHD positive ways of acting and reacting to negative situations
• Help teach new thought patterns through repetitive play
• 52 cards (Situation cards, Thought/Behavior cards, Feeling cards)
• 1 Wipe-off pen
• 2 blank Situation cards for writing in individual situations appropriate for particular players
• 2 uncoded Thought/Behavior cards.
• The cards wipe off easily and can be changed for each game.)
Ages: 7 and up for 2-6 players.