Coping Skills Card Game
Ages: 15 and up
This card game is designed to facilitate discussions about coping skills. Coping with sadness, conflicts, disappointments, anxiety, illnesses, or life’s difficulties can be overwhelming for many. Through coping skill development, people can lead fuller and more meaningful lives. For 3-10 players. Recommended for ages 15 and up.
Please note: The quoted list prices are subject to final confirmation as a result of supplier price changes, exchange rate and courier charge variations and fluctuations. The list prices exclude domestic delivery charges.
- Use these cards to facilitate discussion about coping skills
- Topics include sadness, conflicts, disappointments, anxiety, illness, and more
- Includes 72 cards plus instructions
- For 3-10 players
- On a scale of 0-10 (0 low – 10 high) how well do you use humor as a coping skill?
- On a scale of 0-10 (0 low – 10 high) how well do you manage your anger to cope with life’s disappointments, illnesses, or conflicts?
- 52 Coping Skills Cards
- 16 COPE Cards
- 4 Blank COPE Cards (write in your own COPE card or attach a stick-on paper to individualize for each group.)